|IP Switcher is a Chrome/Firefox/Opera extension which automatically switches an Internet connection across one or more proxy servers.|
- Fast: Built and optimized specifically for Browsers
- Free: Released as Open Source software, so you will never pay a cent!
- No Restart: Works straight away no need to re-start
- Universal: Works with all wired and wireless network cards
- Change your location through geographically diverse servers
What is new in this version?
Check this link for information about your recent update.
How to add/remove the toolbar button in Firefox?
To add/remove the toolbar icon right-click on a free space in your Firefox toolbar and select "Customize...". Now you can drag and drop the button to a new position.
How to access to IP Switcher settings?
Open the popup, click on the drop-down arrow at the right corner, and you will see all the available settings
How to install IP Switcher in your Firefox?
To install IP Switcher, head to Mozilla Store and click on "Add to Firefox" button.
How to uninstall IP Switcher from your Firefox?
To uninstall IP Switcher go to Firefox -> Add-ons -> Extension Name, then press Uninstall button.
|Please keep reviews clean, avoid the use of improper language and do not post any personal information.||HTML tags|
What's new in this version
|is a free virus, malware scanning service|
|Multiple account (or label) Gmail notifier (without storing passwords)|