|"Flight Stats" is a Global Flight Tracker and Travel Planning Extension.|
- Offers live tracking maps, flight status, and airport delays for airline flights, and private, general aviation flights
- Check the flight status of any flight around the world from the undisputed leader in global flight and airport information
- Tracks flight status in near real-time
- Reports both runway and gate times
- Has global coverage
- Provides excellent codeshare mapping
- Links airport delay information to the affected flight
- Stores information historically and calculates on-time performance rating for flights and airlines
What is new in this version?
Check this link for information about your recent update.
How to add/remove the toolbar button in Firefox?
To add/remove the toolbar icon right-click on a free space in your Firefox toolbar and select "Customize...". Now you can drag and drop the button to a new position.
How to access to Flight Stats settings?
To change addon's settings click on the toolbar button -> scroll to the bottom of the page -> click on settings
How to enable Panel View in Google Chrome?
To Enable Panel View Type "chrome://flags" in the addressbar then Press Enter in the Flag's page Search for 'Panels' and Click on 'Enable' then Restart Chrome. You should see Panel view if you click on Flight Stats icon.
How to install Flight Stats in your Firefox?
To install Flight Stats, head to Mozilla Store and click on "Add to Firefox" button.
How to uninstall Flight Stats from your Firefox?
To uninstall Flight Stats go to Firefox -> Add-ons -> Extension Name, then press Uninstall button.
|Please keep reviews clean, avoid the use of improper language and do not post any personal information.||HTML tags|
What's new in this version